Monday, July 30, 2012

Last week through Instagram.



Tuesday was my first day to the beach this year! We went to Rostella beach, a little jewel :)
Wednesday off, celebrating that I'm already an architect, with my family.

Thursday beach day in Palamós, at the Castell beach, a sandy gorgeous beach. In the afternoon we went to Sant Hilari Sacalm, as we got to sleep in a treehouse! It was an awesome experience, and I highly recommend it. There was neither running water nor electricity! We had dinner up there on the cabin, and they served our food through a basket attached to a pulley! A brilliant dinner beneath the starry sky and some candles.

On Saturday, a little bit more of beach, and then I went to Platja d'Aro because two of my friends were celebrating their 25th birthday! It was a funny and loooong night with my girl friends :)

Right now I'm packing! We're off to Prague tomorrow morning! I love holidays!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...